Holy cow, we did a lot in 2020

1 view

Gordon Padelford

Dec 22, 2020, 7:59:55 PM12/22/20
Hey folks,

If you haven't already read it, I encourage you all to check out our 2020 year in review newsletter, stuffed full of 24 hopeful stories from around the city. These are stories about your amazing work to bring safe and healthy streets to your neighborhoods. I'm just so in awe of your energy and passion to respond to community needs for safe streets, especially in this difficult year.

Happy Holidays and here's to a brighter 2020!

-Gordon

P.S. If you are doing year end giving this year I hope you will keep us in mind

Executive Director
Seattle Neighborhood Greenways