Fwd: Seattle Neighborhood Greenways Volunteer Thank You Party - Fri, Feb 5

Clara Cantor

Jan 22, 2021, 7:57:09 PM1/22/21
Hey Friends!!

If you missed this email earlier this week, I'd love to invite you to Seattle Neighborhood Greenways' Virtual Annual Volunteer Thank You Party! Friday, February 5, 5:30 - 7:30 pm. See below for more details.

We're using a pretty cool virtual platform called Gather that allows folks to wander around the space and join small casual chats. Join the party for a moment to say hello or stay the whole time to meet new folks and catch up with old friends. There will be a brief program at 6:00 pm celebrating our 10th Anniversary Year!

Looking forward to seeing you then!

Be well,
Clara