Supported versions of MapInfo Pro

HARDACRE, Jeremy

Dec 19, 2022, 11:35:49 AM12/19/22
to mapi...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I need to check the version 15 of MapInfo Pro is still supported and patched by Precisely.

Regards

Jeremy

Jeremy Hardacre

Innovation and Technology Manager

Research and Information Service

+44 (0)20 7219 3741

Text relay: 18001 020 7219 3741

House of Commons, Palace of Westminster, London SW1A 0AA

UK Parliament Disclaimer: this e-mail is confidential to the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Any unauthorised use, disclosure, or copying is not permitted. This e-mail has been checked for viruses, but no liability is accepted for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail. This e-mail address is not secure, is not encrypted and should not be used for sensitive data.

Peter Horsbøll Møller

Dec 20, 2022, 3:43:58 AM12/20/22
to mapi...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jeremy

MapInfo Pro v15.0 is only under limited support. The latest patch is from December 2017.

We only recommend using this version if you are prevented from upgrading to MapInfo Pro v2019/v2021.

Is there any specific reason why you still want to use this old version of MapInfo Pro?

Happy to take this offline if you prefer.

Peter

Peter....@precisely.com

Peter Horsbøll Møller
Principal Sales Engineer - Distinguished Engineer