Help tools combine objects by attribute

trancaoc...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2021, 3:17:21 PM10/8/21
to MapInfo-L
Hi all, I'm newbie in Mapbasic, I write this code hoping everyone can help. This tool helps to combine objects by attribute but only with Character type, and a few attributes, please help with more data types and more attributes. thanks everyone

Combine.rar

Uffe Kousgaard

Oct 8, 2021, 5:31:17 PM10/8/21
to mapi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

A few notes about your application, which I haven't tested:

1) You supply it in RAR format, which is a bit unusual I think. Zip is better for small files, if you want to reach a larger audience.

2) The dialog and messages in the application looks vietnamese to me. Not many here reads that.

3) MapInfo already has a built-in function for combining objects by attribute. How is your application different?

4) Your application seem to rely upon RibbonLib. You should mention that in the documentation (which is missing).

Regards
Uffe Kousgaard

On 08-10-2021 21:17, trancaoc...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi all, I'm newbie in Mapbasic, I write this code hoping everyone can help. This tool helps to combine objects by attribute but only with Character type, and a few attributes, please help with more data types and more attributes. thanks everyone

archives, feature requests, to visit our Wiki, visit the Welcome page at
http://groups.google.com/group/mapinfo-l?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MapInfo-L" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mapinfo-l/3f49f4dd-b970-418f-bc63-3bda3f4307ccn%40googlegroups.com.

trancaoc...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2021, 1:25:10 AM10/9/21
to MapInfo-L