License Error

Jason Elemunop

Oct 12, 2021, 8:34:20 PM10/12/21
to mapi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have a MI Pro V2019.3 recently installed. Each time I startup MI Pro, it is giving me this error below. This error has been occurring since the time I had version 16 a few years ago. Now the problem still exists with version 2019.

image.png

Each time I had to go to Flexnet Licensing Service to enable Startup type as manual or automatic as shown below.

image.png

How do I solve this issue so that every time I start up MI Pro, it does not give me the error above?

Thanks

Jason

Peter Horsbøll Møller

Oct 13, 2021, 2:15:08 AM10/13/21
to mapi...@googlegroups.com

Hi

Can you try launching MapInfo Pro as Administrator?

Right-click on the shortcut and select Run as Administrator

Does that work?

Peter Horsbøll Møller

www.precisely.com

Peter Horsbøll Møller
Principal Sales Engineer - Distinguished Engineer

This message originated Externally. Use proper judgement and caution with attachments, links, or responses.

Hello,

I have a MI Pro V2019.3 recently installed. Each time I startup MI Pro, it is giving me this error below. This error has been occurring since the time I had version 16 a few years ago. Now the problem still exists with version 2019.

Each time I had to go to Flexnet Licensing Service to enable Startup type as manual or automatic as shown below.

How do I solve this issue so that every time I start up MI Pro, it does not give me the error above?

Thanks

Jason

archives, feature requests, to visit our Wiki, visit the Welcome page at
http://groups.google.com/group/mapinfo-l?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MapInfo-L" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mapinfo-l/CAFxth87OrQnsE66ZWuCaYH0sjWROco2NK8DWyTEgE1ohsYFeRQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Jason Elemunop

Oct 14, 2021, 8:18:22 PM10/14/21
to mapi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter,

I tried to open the application as an administrator but it gave the same error. I think the licensing application seems to stop every time I shut the computer.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Jason

Peter Horsbøll Møller

Oct 15, 2021, 1:06:09 AM10/15/21
to mapi...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Have you tried setting the service to start automatically?

Peter Horsbøll Møller

Den 15. okt. 2021 kl. 02.18 skrev Jason Elemunop <jelem...@gmail.com>:

Flexnet Licensing Service to enable Startup type as manual or automatic
Peter Horsbøll Møller
Principal Sales Engineer - Distinguished Engineer

ATTENTION: -----
Precisely Software Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 01373158. Registered office: 3rd Floor, The Pinnacle, 20 Tudor Road, Reading, RG1 1NH. VAT: GB295525177
The information contained in this message (including any files transmitted with this message) may contain proprietary, trade secret or other confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any pricing information contained in this message or in any files transmitted with this message is always confidential and cannot be shared with any third parties without prior written approval from Syncsort. This message is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and/or Syncsort and destroy all copies of this message in your possession, custody or control.

image001.png
image002.png