읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Bryan Kubishta

읽지 않음,
2023. 8. 6. 오후 2:48:5223. 8. 6.
받는사람 MapInfo-L
Hi all!  I'm addressing a bunch of issues in our MapBasic code and have arrived at a problem I don't see how to address.  When drawing PLine objects with a pen that has end points, the middle of each line segment is always drawn black but the end nodes are shown in the color specified.  So for example picking a simple PLine with Pen(2, 2, BLUE) we get a line completely blue as expected.  But if I use Pen(2, 80, BLUE) the dots at the segment ends are blue but the line connecting them is black.

Is there a way to change this behavior?  Especially on a per-PLine basis, not by modifying some sort of global default.

Peter Horsbøll Møller

읽지 않음,
2023. 8. 7. 오전 4:45:2723. 8. 7.
받는사람 mapi...@googlegroups.com

Hi Bryan

You could add a new line style to the pen file that comes with MapInfo Pro.

I would however recommend using a stacked style on a layer override.

See this post: MapInfo Monday: Combining Line Styles on Layers

Alternative, as I also suggest in the post, use two thematic maps for your layer.

Peter

Peter Horsbøll Møller
Principal Sales Engineer - Distinguished Engineer

This message originated Externally. Use proper judgement and caution with attachments, links, or responses.

Hi all!  I'm addressing a bunch of issues in our MapBasic code and have arrived at a problem I don't see how to address.  When drawing PLine objects with a pen that has end points, the middle of each line segment is always drawn black but the end nodes are shown in the color specified.  So for example picking a simple PLine with Pen(2, 2, BLUE) we get a line completely blue as expected.  But if I use Pen(2, 80, BLUE) the dots at the segment ends are blue but the line connecting them is black.

Is there a way to change this behavior?  Especially on a per-PLine basis, not by modifying some sort of global default.

archives, feature requests, to visit our Wiki, visit the Welcome page at
http://groups.google.com/group/mapinfo-l?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MapInfo-L" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mapinfo-l/9e25443b-ec58-4676-92d9-2e17b0f0b4a5n%40googlegroups.com.

전체답장
작성자에게 답글
전달