Purchasing credit for drive time creation

Phil Hutchinson

Sep 15, 2022, 1:22:56 PM9/15/22
to MapInfo-L
I'm an unsophisticated user of MapInfo Pro.  No MapBasic programming... nothing.  I sometimes create drivetime polygons and I geocode sets of address data but I haven't in a while and today I tried but it says I have no credits.  I am having no luck at all reaching Precisely Tech Support on this issue.  The did bill me for renewal so I guess they're paying attention to the important stuff : ).  I'm very close to migrating to ESRI - should I?  This is such a small part of my job I hate to think of the learning curve but I use MapInfo all the time.

Tim Rideout

Sep 15, 2022, 2:17:21 PM9/15/22
to mapi...@googlegroups.com

What do you want to do? We have a licence for Routefinder Pro for MapInfo and could maybe do this for you for a small fee? Ufe’s software is brilliant so long as a suitable network is available.

Tim

Dr Tim Rideout

Director

Why not make sure you get our latest offers and announcements? Subscribe

 Maps on DemandYou can design your own map now – choose from World Maps, UK Maps, Postcode Maps, Health Maps, Historic Maps, National Geographic and more.

NewXYZMapsSignatureXYZ Maps

32/9 Hardengreen Industrial Estate
Dalhousie Road
,
Dalkeith,
EH22 3NX

Tele: +44 (0) 131 454 0426
Mobile: +44 (0) 7766 825937
Fax: +44 131 454 0443
Email:
tim.r...@xyzmaps.com
Web: www.xyzmaps.com

archives, feature requests, to visit our Wiki, visit the Welcome page at
http://groups.google.com/group/mapinfo-l?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MapInfo-L" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mapinfo-l/8776e531-f12d-49b2-984e-85dbf0811200n%40googlegroups.com.

Peter Horsbøll Møller

Sep 16, 2022, 1:30:25 AM9/16/22
to mapi...@googlegroups.com

Phil

The first question is: What version of MapInfo Pro are you using?

Hopefully v2019.3 or v2021.

If not, that might be the problem as we switched away from Pitney Bowes to Precisely at that was implemented in v2019.3 if I remember correctly.

Does the Service tab on the Backstage tell you when you will receive new credits?

A typical user will get 2,000 credits a month for free.

If you don’t see this on the Backstage, you may try to sign out and back in to make sure you are logged into the “right company”.

Sorry to hear you don’t get any feedback from our support. Make sure to use sup...@precisely.com.

Thanks

Peter

Peter Horsbøll Møller
Principal Sales Engineer - Distinguished Engineer

Sep 19, 2022, 9:49:26 AM9/19/22
to mapi...@googlegroups.com
Version updated, credits restored.  Thank you.