How to know if a toggleButton is checked? Using MapBasic

Sergi Gàmiz Ribelles

Jun 2, 2024, 3:40:43 AMJun 2
to MapInfo-L
Hi,  I am writing a code trying to act depending of a toggleButton status (if checked or Unchecked), but I don't find out how to know if the button is checked.
Any help? please.
Thank you.
SGR

Peter Horsbøll Møller

Jun 13, 2024, 3:35:28 AMJun 13
to mapi...@googlegroups.com

Hi Sergi

Have you tried using MenuItemInfoByHandler to check the state?

MenuItemInfoByHandler( handler, attribute )

It can return various settings about menuitems - and hopefully buttons too.

It also comes in a form that takes and ID instead of the Handler (procedure)

Peter

Peter Horsbøll Møller
Principal Sales Engineer - Distinguished Engineer

Jun 23, 2024, 4:38:31 AM (10 days ago) Jun 23
to MapInfo-L
excuse my delaying, please. Thank you Peter, I didn't remember those commands (MenuItemInfoByHandler() and MenuItem InfoByID()), I had not use them before. They do the trick.
Thank you again Peter.

El dia dijous, 13 de juny del 2024 a les 9:35:28 UTC+2, Peter Horsbøll Møller va escriure: