Driving Regions: OSM server?

Sergi Gàmiz Ribelles

Dec 13, 2021, 11:27:56 AM12/13/21
to MapInfo-L
Hi, again.
Does it exist any OSM (Open Street Map) service that can work with MapInfo Routing featuring?
Thank you.
SGR

Peter Horsbøll Møller

Dec 14, 2021, 1:53:02 AM12/14/21
to mapi...@googlegroups.com

Sergi,

None that I’m aware of.

I do know that RouteFinder can use data from OSM for networks.

Uffe would know the specific around this.

Alternatively, there is the Precisely Route API that can be used from MapInfo Pro.

You would however have to be on a later version of MapInfo Pro such as 17.0.5 or newer.

This has been discussed in a #MapInfoMonday post on our MapInfo Community if you are interested.

Peter Horsbøll Møller

www.precisely.com

Peter Horsbøll Møller
Principal Sales Engineer - Distinguished Engineer