Register Vector tool not working

geog...@sprynet.com

Aug 29, 2021, 1:17:01 PM8/29/21
to mapi...@googlegroups.com

I’m running v1900 of mapinfo/discover and for some reason the register vector tool is not working for me.

I can select points in the control points window, but I’m not allowed to select the corresponding reference points – the point1,2,3 are grayed out.

I saw in previous versions that there was an issue with the read only permissions, and I’ve transferred this to another tools folder and set the permissions but that hasn’t helped.

Both my table are non-earth coordinates, and I have the same issue when trying to convert non-earth to state plane coordinates.  I’m not sure if there is something else I need to do to…

Any suggestions on getting this to work?? Previously this has been an essential tool in my toolbox!!

Barbara Carroll