Burkina Faso ITRF2008 (EPSG 5332) assistance

67 vues

Caroline Hilton @ Pelican GeoGraphics

non lue,
30 janv. 2023, 10:56:0230/01/2023
à MapInfo-L
Hi, does anyone know the coordinate system parameters for the above projection (Burkina Faso Transverse Mercator)?

From an online search the suggestion is that it's similar to WGS84, but the user is saying data has a 60km+ offset when they use the relevant WGS84 zone.

Many thanks in advance
Caroline Hilton

Treichel, Kent (MDOR)

non lue,
30 janv. 2023, 21:39:2830/01/2023
à mapi...@googlegroups.com

Clifford Mugnier used to reply to all projection questions on the list.  He is on linkedin, on the faculty at Louisiana State.  I don’t know how else to get in touch with him.

This article may have the info you need.

https://www.asprs.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/09-22-GD-Burkina-Faso.pdf