Info tool

Sharon Bates

Jun 30, 2022, 4:32:48 AM6/30/22
to mapi...@googlegroups.com

Good morning All,

I hope someone can help me,  In one of my workspaces my info tool has stopped displaying the data behind the tables. I have tried to work out why or how to restart it but failed miserably.

I have restarted the workspace but this didn’t solve the problem.

Thank you in anticipation of your help.

Sharon Bates

Sharon Bates

Technical Mapping & Administration Officer | Broxbourne Borough Council

Bishops College | Churchgate | Cheshunt | EN8 9XB

Tel: 01992 785555 ext.5642 | Web: www.broxbourne.gov.ukTwitter: @BroxbourneBCFacebook: @BroxbourneBC

cid:image006.jpg@01D5F6F1.D466DD40

Sign up to receive emails about Council services

and events at www.broxbourne.gov.uk/emailalerts

This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only, it may contain sensitive or protectively marked material and should be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately. All email traffic sent via Borough of Broxbourne systems will be subject to recording and monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.
To receive relevant e-communications from the Council, please register at www.broxbourne.gov.uk/emailalerts. E-communications are emails that provide information about Council services and events. All information supplied will be processed and held in accordance with Data Protection regulations.  * The Council’s privacy notice can be viewed here* https://www.broxbourne.gov.uk/communications-marketing/privacy-notice/1 *

Peter Horsbøll Møller

Jun 30, 2022, 4:50:53 AM6/30/22
to mapi...@googlegroups.com

Could the problem be that your layers aren’t selectable?

You can change this in the Layer List

I know I’m stating the obvious but this has fooled me sometimes too

Peter Horsbøll Møller

www.precisely.com

Peter Horsbøll Møller
Principal Sales Engineer - Distinguished Engineer

This message originated Externally. Use proper judgement and caution with attachments, links, or responses.

[...]

archives, feature requests, to visit our Wiki, visit the Welcome page at
http://groups.google.com/group/mapinfo-l?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MapInfo-L" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mapinfo-l/CWLP123MB5603A5FDF4FDF8E25BEADFF5DABA9%40CWLP123MB5603.GBRP123.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM.

Sharon Bates

Jun 30, 2022, 4:52:40 AM6/30/22
to mapi...@googlegroups.com

Hi Peter,

No unfortunately not, I made sure layer was selectable.

Sharon Bates

Sharon Bates

Technical Mapping & Administration Officer | Broxbourne Borough Council

Bishops College | Churchgate | Cheshunt | EN8 9XB

Tel: 01992 785555 ext.5642 | Web: www.broxbourne.gov.ukTwitter: @BroxbourneBCFacebook: @BroxbourneBC

cid:image006.jpg@01D5F6F1.D466DD40

Peter Horne

Jun 30, 2022, 5:24:55 PM6/30/22
to MapInfo-L
Hi Sharon,
I know its another statement of the obvious but is there an active map window?

Thanks
Peter H