I'm happy to see mapinfo-l is still up and running.

Daniel Wiens

Aug 27, 2022, 3:39:06 PM8/27/22
to mapi...@googlegroups.com
Too bad we lost Bill Thoen.

geog...@sprynet.com

Aug 28, 2022, 5:45:51 PM8/28/22
to mapi...@googlegroups.com

When did we loose Bill Thoen?? What a shame . Haven’t heard from him in awhile – just figured he was either busy or retired.

Barbara

archives, feature requests, to visit our Wiki, visit the Welcome page at
http://groups.google.com/group/mapinfo-l?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MapInfo-L" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mapinfo-l/CAMu%3D77Du0RBWJP58HOu1exWnqY%3Dhj5vUtcgYHuiKUgaJ%3D0WP7w%40mail.gmail.com.

DawnH

Aug 29, 2022, 2:17:12 AM8/29/22
to MapInfo-L
I had no idea either Barbara?  Did I miss the announcement or did no-one think to tell the List?
I remember thinking we have lost a Legend when Jacques Paris passed - now there is another one gone :(

Dawn Hendrick
Tasmania, Australia

Uffe Kousgaard

Aug 29, 2022, 2:29:21 AM8/29/22
to mapi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Looking at his facebook profile, he has retired.
Last time he was active in this group was in Jan 2018, but he is still a member.

Regards
Uffe Kousgaard