How to drop temporary columns?

Sergi Gàmiz Ribelles

Jan 22, 2022, 9:54:56 AM1/22/22
to MapInfo-L
Hi. Using MapBasic 15.0, cannot drop temporary columns in base table: Alter Table statement doesn't manage temporary columns.
Any help?
Thank you.
SGR

Michiel Zevenbergen

Jan 23, 2022, 2:22:09 PM1/23/22
to mapi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sergi,

Closing a table with temporary columns and then opening it again will get rid of any temporary columns.

Michiel

archives, feature requests, to visit our Wiki, visit the Welcome page at
http://groups.google.com/group/mapinfo-l?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MapInfo-L" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mapinfo-l/05047c99-168d-48d5-8c70-17176cfefac9n%40googlegroups.com.

--

Geodan Next

Michiel Zevenbergen

C/ Coruña 22

28450 Collado Mediano (Madrid)

Tlfno: 91 523 53 90

Móvil: 677 42 98 69

www.geodan.es

Sergi Gàmiz Ribelles

Jan 24, 2022, 5:46:15 AM1/24/22
to MapInfo-L
Aukfull. I have that table as a layer in multiple mappers.
I've solved it edditing the WOR file, because temporary files were saved in it.

El dia diumenge, 23 de gener de 2022 a les 20:22:09 UTC+1, michiel.z...@geodan.es va escriure: