MapInfo PDF Printer

已查看 122 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Thomas Bacon

未读,
2014年10月17日 09:06:572014/10/17
收件人 MI-L Google Group (mapinfo-l@googlegroups.com)

Hi all,

Any idea how to set  a window’s printer to a paper size of ISO A0 (with the Set Window… command)? It doesn’t appear to be an option in the PaperSize.def file.

Cheers,

Tom Bacon

GIS Engineer, Mouchel

T 01444 472380 │ E thomas...@mouchel.com W www.mouchel.com

Our values: innovation │ excellence │ integrity │ responsibility

Mouchel Limited (Mouchel) is registered in England and Wales with registered number 01686040 at Export House, Cawsey Way, Woking, Surrey, UK, GU21 6QX.  The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail may be solely those of the author and are not necessarily those of Mouchel. No contracts may be concluded on behalf of Mouchel by means of email communications. Mouchel reserves the right to monitor and intercept emails sent and received on our network.

Thomas Bacon

未读,
2014年10月17日 11:19:112014/10/17
收件人 mapi...@googlegroups.com

Nevermind, I’ve found it. I set the paper size manually then saved a workspace and checked the Set Window statement in the workspace relating to that window. Would be good if these values were documented somewhere though…

Tom Bacon

GIS Engineer, Mouchel

T 01444 472380 │ E thomas...@mouchel.com W www.mouchel.com

Our values: innovation │ excellence │ integrity │ responsibility

archives, feature requests, to visit our Wiki, visit the Welcome page at
http://groups.google.com/group/mapinfo-l?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MapInfo-L" group.

Thomas Bacon

未读,
2014年10月17日 11:20:572014/10/17
收件人 mapi...@googlegroups.com

Forgot to mention this was for the MapInfo PDF Printer.

Hana

未读,
2017年8月23日 03:38:522017/8/23
收件人 MapInfo-L
I can't find setting A0 in papersize.def. How to setup automatically in Mapbasic?
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子