Open group of TIF files with common projection

21 vues

Ed

non lue,
25 août 2022, 06:23:2925/08/2022
à MapInfo-L
Hi,

when I try to open a large list of GeoTif files it asks me for each and every file what co-ordinate Projection Mapinfo would like for each file when creating the TAB.
Is there a way to force the same projection on all of them when opening. I have over 200 files to open, so dont want to do it manually.

Thanks
Ed

Timothy Mashford

non lue,
25 août 2022, 09:12:3025/08/2022
à mapi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ed,

I think I faced the same thing many years ago. From memory, I set the 'default' projection (table projection in preferences?) to be the desired one, selected multiple files when opening, and just held down the Enter button so it basically auto-selected the correct (default) projection for each file when the projection dialog popped up.

Hopefully that makes sense and is helpful in some way

Tim

archives, feature requests, to visit our Wiki, visit the Welcome page at
http://groups.google.com/group/mapinfo-l?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MapInfo-L" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mapinfo-l/41ef5a0f-516b-4350-b144-1dcb4312b203n%40googlegroups.com.

Uffe Kousgaard

non lue,
25 août 2022, 11:06:1725/08/2022
à mapi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

A similar question has just been asked at Precisely forum:
https://community.precisely.com/discussion/register-bunch-of-tif-files

Regards
Uffe Kousgaard

Ed Owen

non lue,
25 août 2022, 12:00:0425/08/2022
à mapi...@googlegroups.com
Brilliant all, that's a few options for me.
All look to be valid solutions.

As always, great help from the community!

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "MapInfo-L" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mapinfo-l/0a21b006-a428-9503-86af-b13b271bf34d%40routeware.dk.
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer