RE: [MI-L] Helpp

Peter Horsbøll Møller

Jan 7, 2022, 9:59:56 AM1/7/22
to mapi...@googlegroups.com

We would need to know where you are stuck in order to give you any assistance.

Here’s a presentation to get you started:

https://www.slideshare.net/peterhorsbollmoller/introduction-to-mapbasic-250959061

Peter Horsbøll Møller

www.precisely.com

Peter Horsbøll Møller
Principal Sales Engineer - Distinguished Engineer