RE: [MI-L] MpaBasic 10

Tim Rideout

Feb 13, 2024, 4:11:29 PMFeb 13
to mapi...@googlegroups.com

I could do you the installer for MapBasic 12 if that is of any use.

Tim

Dr Tim Rideout

Director

Why not make sure you get our latest offers and announcements? Subscribe

 Maps on DemandYou can design your own map now – choose from World Maps, UK Maps, Postcode Maps, Health Maps, Historic Maps, National Geographic and more.

NewXYZMapsSignatureXYZ Maps

32/9 Hardengreen Industrial Estate
Dalhousie Road
,