process that create temporarily used tables appearing in recently used(MRU).

已查看 18 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

ICW Keith

未读,
2023年1月17日 16:57:052023/1/17
收件人 MapInfo-L
When an open table statement is used can noMRU be used such that the table.

I am finding that when such a table is deleted yet remains in the MRU under open table.

MapInfo Locks up.  I think it should say table not found and remove from the list.

Any insight will be helpful.

ICW Keith

未读,
2023年1月17日 17:05:002023/1/17
收件人 MapInfo-L

 1st sentence is incomplete sentence.  What I meant was:

When an open table statement is used can noMRU be used such that the table does not appear in the MRU.

Peter Horsbøll Møller

未读,
2023年1月18日 02:18:462023/1/18
收件人 mapi...@googlegroups.com

Hi Keith

I’m not quite following.

I tried to replicate the potential issue you describe.

If I manually open a table through the Open dialog, this table will be added to the MRU in the Open dropdown. As expected.

When I now delete this table, again manually via Table, Maintenance, Table, Delete Table, the table is also removed from the MRU.

If I open the table through MapBasic, the table isn’t added to the MRU – unless I use the MRU keyword when I open this table.

If you open a table with he sole purpose of delete it, you can also use the Hide keyword to not show the table in any lists or dialogs in MapInfo Pro.

If you start mixing manually doing things and using MapBasic to do things, you might run into issue.

If you manually open a table and then use a MapBasic statement to delete the table, the table still exists in the MRU.

If I then try to open the table via the MRU, MapInfo Pro prompts me to select the table as it can’t be located.

Let me know if I misunderstood you

Thanks

Peter

Peter Horsbøll Møller
Principal Sales Engineer - Distinguished Engineer