MapInfo to PDF

garycli...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2021, 11:05:43 AM7/14/21
to MapInfo-L
Help!

I have MapInfo 7.5, which works great but does not have a PDF converter.   I have prepared a multilayer MI map.  Three of the four layers translate to PDF using MyGeodata.com.  However, their translator will not convert a layer containing labels.    The layer is simply labels applied to graves in a cemetery, about 500 of them.

Does the PDF converter on newer MI translate labels?  If so, it there a kindly soul who can do the translation for me on this small file?  I can provide the .dat, .id, .map, and .tab files.

Thank you.   Gary in California