MapInfo Tools Pack 2009

Nebojsa Pesic

May 18, 2009, 4:06:19 PM5/18/09
to mapi...@googlegroups.com
Dear listers,

All these years, advanced MapInfo users, whose skills in MapBasic are
very good, writing programs and routines to do their jobs faster and
of course - easier. All of these programs can be found on Internet
for free (web sites and GIS portals like www.directionsmag.com).
MapInfo Tools Pack 2009 is my little effort to gather some of this
great free tools at one place and also to make installation procedure
faster - in just one pass. This is a collection of more than 50
freeware tools that I've found very useful in my everyday's job and
probably this should be also useful for every average MapInfo user.

download link
http://mapper.nebojsa.rs/gis/mapinfo/nmitools.html

Whats new since last release ?

- Added support for MapInfo v10.0
- Added support for MapInfo v9.5 and v9.5.1
- More tools added:
Dock Button Pads,
CopyInfo,
MapInfo2Google v1.2.5,
TAB to TFW,
ObjectSync,
Table Directory Locator,
Coupe (Cut Polyline where user clicked),
PowerSort,
Closest Point On Pline

List of tools and miminum MapInfo version which is needed to run:

- Not tested -
Dock Button Pads
CopyInfo
MI2Google v1.2.5
TAB to TFW
ObjectSync
Table Directory Locator
Coupe
PowerSort
Closest Point On Pline

- v5.0 -
All to points
Automenu
Clone It
Close unused tables
Connect Points
Copy Object Style
Customized Trim
GTT (GeoTIFF to TAB)
Imagery Utilities
Linetopo
Make Points
Number It
P2P
Point 2 Polyline
QLC (Quick Layer Change)
Reverse Direction
Select In Window
Slimmer
Sort Tables
Split Line
Style Select
Switch Window
SymSet
Table Structure
TAB s from ECW s
Routeware Toolbox v1.07
Update Column
Update Multiple Columns
Win Title
Zoom Away
Zoom Manager
Zooming

- v5.5 -
Layer Order
Right Click

- v6.0 -
HardCode Thematics v0.94
Map Window Manager
Resolve Workspaces with Missing Tables v0.92
Table Manager
TopoCheck 2000

- v7.0 -
Clone Layout
Table Path
Workspace Packager

- v7.5 -
Select Same

- v7.8 -
Zoom History

- v8.0 -
PolyNodeExtractor

- v8.5 -
SplitPolyline v1.2

Nebojša Pešić, B.Sc. C.E.
Technical Sector - GIS group
JKP "Naissus", Waterworks and Sewerage Company of Niš
Serbia
mailto:nebojs...@naissus.co.rs
http://www.jkpnaissus.co.rs/

Zery

May 19, 2009, 2:19:01 AM5/19/09
to mapi...@googlegroups.com
A few days ago i've downloaded your 2008 version, now 2009...awesome...

Thank you...

Zery

2009/5/19 Nebojsa Pesic <nebojs...@naissus.co.rs>

--
Regards,

mb-rookie

May 19, 2009, 5:05:37 AM5/19/09
to MapInfo-L
Hi.

A few minutes ago I discovered your tool collection .. sounds very
interesting. Is there a possibility do obtain the tools seperately so
that I can install those, I really need?

Regards

On May 18, 10:06 pm, Nebojsa Pesic <nebojsa.pe...@naissus.co.rs>
wrote:
> Dear listers,

> All  these years, advanced MapInfo users, whose skills in MapBasic are
> very  good,  writing programs and routines to do their jobs faster and
> of  course  -  easier. All of these programs can be found on Internet
> for  free  (web  sites  and  GIS  portals likewww.directionsmag.com).
>  MapInfo  Tools  Pack 2009  is my little effort to gather some of this
> great  free tools at one place and also to make installation procedure
> faster  -  in  just  one  pass.  This  is a collection of more than 50
> freeware  tools  that  I've found very useful in my everyday's job and
> probably this should be also useful for every average MapInfo user.
>
> download linkhttp://mapper.nebojsa.rs/gis/mapinfo/nmitools.html
> mailto:nebojsa.pe...@naissus.co.rshttp://www.jkpnaissus.co.rs/

Nebojsa Pesic

May 19, 2009, 11:29:53 AM5/19/09
to mb-rookie
mb-rookie> A few minutes ago I discovered your tool collection .. sounds very
mb-rookie> interesting. Is there a possibility do obtain the tools seperately so
mb-rookie> that I can install those, I really need?

:) Well everything I put in this 'toolbox' could be found on the
internet. I've just collected all tools that me and my colleague using
everyday at our job. The point was to make a one installation and not
to set all tools manually on every woking station.

90% are from GIS file library http://www.directionsmag.com/files/index.php/
the rest you can find with magic word: google :)

--
Nebojša Pešic, B.Sc. C.E.

Technical Sector - GIS group
JKP "Naissus", Waterworks and Sewerage Company of Niš
Serbia

Office: +381 (0)18 502 633
mailto:nebojs...@naissus.co.rs
http://www.jkpnaissus.co.rs/

Erich Estrada

Feb 11, 2020, 12:45:21 AM2/11/20
to MapInfo-L
Hi, can u fix this link : http://mapper.nebojsa.rs/gis/mapinfo/nmitools.html thanks before

Ross Nixon

Feb 11, 2020, 4:22:57 PM2/11/20
to MapInfo-L
I checked archive.org.
Seems to be just text, no binaries. But check yourself in case I missed something.
https://web.archive.org/web/20090528100914/http://mapper.nebojsa.rs/gis/mapinfo/nmitools.html

Ross

Nesh P.

Jan 19, 2022, 5:51:59 PM1/19/22
to MapInfo-L
Huh, I am digging this topic from the grave :)

Sorry all of you guys, after 2010 I have stopped uploading this tool online.
Frankly, I forgot about it after 10 years!
If someone here is still interested, I have the last version I build, that supports MapInfo 15.3 from 2015.
After that, I really stopped working on this.
If someone wants this, I will upload it on my current blog and send the link.

Thank you!
Nesh Pesic

Bogdan Magajna

Jan 19, 2022, 11:57:18 PM1/19/22
to mapi...@googlegroups.com
I am still interesterd.
lgp
Bogdan Magajna

V V sre., 19. jan. 2022 ob 23:52 je oseba 'Nesh P.' via MapInfo-L <mapi...@googlegroups.com> napisala:
archives, feature requests, to visit our Wiki, visit the Welcome page at
http://groups.google.com/group/mapinfo-l?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MapInfo-L" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mapinfo-l/597db4af-fe0e-456a-a236-b2ded28c19b4n%40googlegroups.com.

Hemdatt Sharma

Jan 20, 2022, 1:13:51 AM1/20/22
to mapi...@googlegroups.com
I am also interested. Please share the link.

Thanks
Hemdatt

--
Thanks and Regards

Hemdatt Sharma
+91 9136001429
hemdat...@gmail.com

Jovanni Jabat

Jan 21, 2022, 4:16:30 AM1/21/22
to mapi...@googlegroups.com
Pls. Share the link..  I'm also interested.
Thanks .

Donia Mohamed

Aug 20, 2023, 10:53:40 AM8/20/23
to MapInfo-L
I am also interested, can you please share the link for map info tools?!

Thanks,
Donia Mohamed