MapInfo 64-bit Responder Problem

Brent

Dec 7, 2023, 1:32:29 AM12/7/23
to MapInfo-L
Hello,

I'm working on an application that involves VB6 and MapInfo. I have two sets of application, one 32-bit (MapInfo 10.5) and one 64-bit (MapInfo 2021) with nearly the same set of codes.

The 32-bit works flawlessly, the 64 bit on the other hand, has a ton of problems. The biggest being that the MapInfo status bar does not change upon movement, leaving SetStatusText uncalled and messing up more processes down the line.

This, combined with the fact that the HandleToolButton works inconsistently has led me to believe that the responder is the problem.

I put the code of the both the setup and the responder in the text files below. The 'Initialization' is from a .bas file while 'MIResponder' is from a .cls file.

I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Brent
MIResponder.txt