Jupyter Notebook and Python

SM Sohelozzaman

Aug 25, 2021, 1:12:28 PM8/25/21
to MapInfo-L
Hi Experts

I have a burning problem. I want to read .mrr file from python. I normally use Jupyter Notebook. I have attached the following code which I got from precisely as a text file.

Do you know if I can use it from jupyter? I am getting error at the library references:

import clr
clr.AddReference("MapInfo.RasterEngine.IO")
clr.AddReference("MapInfo.RasterEngine.Common")
clr.AddReference("MapInfo.RasterEngine.Operations")
clr.AddReference("System.Collections")

I highly appreciate your help regarding this.

Best regards
Sohel
PythonMRRFileRead.py

SM Sohelozzaman

Aug 26, 2021, 6:30:28 PM8/26/21
to MapInfo-L
I was able to use this code after updating to 2019.3 from Tool Run.

But need some code to get data like Point Inspection tool.