Print in Message window: text style.

Sergi Gàmiz Ribelles

Dec 10, 2021, 7:51:45 AM12/10/21
to MapInfo-L
Hi,
Is it possible to print text in message window in various styles. I example, bold, red, italics, etc?
Thank you.
SGR

Michiel Zevenbergen

Dec 10, 2021, 9:13:21 AM12/10/21
to mapi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sergi,

Yes it is possible but a little cumbersome. If you are printing to the message window from a MapBasic program, using the Print statement, you can use:

Set Window Message
	Font ("Arial", 1, 10, BLUE) ' Arial bold...
Print "MapBasic Dispatcher now on line"

This will allow you to do some formatting, but you can only change the style from one line to the next since every print statement will begin on a new line.

Michiel

archives, feature requests, to visit our Wiki, visit the Welcome page at
http://groups.google.com/group/mapinfo-l?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MapInfo-L" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mapinfo-l/b28f1c91-028b-4cb8-b869-48ffdc4ebbecn%40googlegroups.com.

--

Geodan Next

Michiel Zevenbergen

C/ Coruña 22

28450 Collado Mediano (Madrid)

Tlfno: 91 523 53 90

Móvil: 677 42 98 69

www.geodan.es

Sergi Gàmiz Ribelles

Dec 11, 2021, 5:32:30 PM12/11/21
to MapInfo-L
Hi Michiel.
but Set Window Message Font... statement changes the whole content of the message window, not just a line. I'm using MIpro 15.0.
Thank you anyway.
SGR
El dia divendres, 10 de desembre de 2021 a les 15:13:21 UTC+1, michiel.z...@geodan.es va escriure: