Adding new patterns

Francois

Aug 17, 2023, 3:50:37 PM8/17/23
to MapInfo-L
Hi,

Up until version 21, I was able to manually add patterns by going to the resource file MIAuxResources.dll and manually changing the 32x32 icons. I installed v21.1 and the DLLs have been renamed. I tried to make modifications to the DLL but DLLs have been renamed. I ran my replace executable on Mapinfo.StyleResources.dll but no changes appear in the pattern control of MapInfo. Any idea whwere the patterns would reside? Thanks,

Francois Blanc

Francois

Aug 17, 2023, 4:42:54 PM8/17/23
to MapInfo-L
Sorry, I just found the MIAuxResources file. My bad. You can still add patterns in Mapinfo, although it remains convoluted.