Load Google Maps in MapInfo: XYZ and TMS tiles

已查看 3,346 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

PJ Hooker

未读,
2017年4月18日 04:09:212017/4/18
收件人 MapInfo-L
Good morning, I'm trying to load Google maps in MapInfo (16-64bit) and I found the documentation to rigurado.

I started from plug-in basemaps v1.01 (http://blog.nadnerb.co.uk/?p=125) and I found it convenient to change the various TileLayer, through the XML file. I tried with OpenStreetMaps, Carto, Strava, MapBox ...

I noticed that the plugin converts the tile layer from XYZ at TMS tiles.

But when I try to convert to Google by placing tiles in the XML file >> http://mt0.google.com/vt/lyrs=y&hl=en&x={x}&y={y}&z={z}&s=Ga

This Google string but returns me an error, which disappears when the take off.

Reading the documentation http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tiles_and_tiling/Setting_up_WMS_or_TMS I found out that Google does not release the TMS version of its layers.

Finally I found MapperG (http://www.mapperg.com/) who can view the Gogole layers Maps and would like to figure out how I can do this.

Best regard,
Pj.

Sancarn

未读,
2017年4月24日 12:31:222017/4/24
收件人 MapInfo-L
I believe you need special permission from google to do this. Otherwise you would be violating the terms of service.

Google strictly prohibits the use and transfer of their data directly to commercial applications, e.g. MapInfo. This is likely why MapInfo doesn't have this option itself...

If you manage to get permission I'm sure you could make HTTP requests via the google maps API to get the necessary tiles. I'm not entirely sure how WMS or TMS works in general, so I would just make a system that works myself... :P

Pj Hooker

未读,
2021年2月2日 06:42:332021/2/2
收件人 MapInfo-L
Thank you.

pankaj sabhlock

未读,
2021年2月2日 10:35:532021/2/2
收件人 MapInfo-L
HI lima , Greeting for the day !!!

Can you share a Basemap file above 12.5 version with above mentioned highlighted layers , please. ""I started from plug-in basemaps v1.01 (http://blog.nadnerb.co.uk/?p=125) and I found it convenient to change the various TileLayer, through the XML file. I tried with OpenStreetMaps, Carto, Strava, MapBox ...""

It will help me , i also tried but not succeeded till now.

Will be an help !!!

Thanks ,
Pankaj .

回复全部