HCT Tool

Muhammad Hassan Khan

Aug 2, 2022, 8:06:00 AM8/2/22
to MapInfo-L
Dear All,

Hope you are doing well.
I am using Mapinfo 15. I could not find HCT tool. Kindly share or guide.

my target is to export thematic with colors to Google earth. Thanks.

Regards,

M Hassan Khan

Reg Halstead

Aug 2, 2022, 8:20:53 AM8/2/22
to MapInfo-L
What's HCT? I've searched online and very little is coming up.

There's a very good tool called GELink which can export a selection to Google Earth. I've never tried it on a selection that has thematic layer before but it's definitely worth trying.

I don't work for Precisely by the way; I'm just a fellow MapInfo user who had a few minutes to read your question and respond.

Good luck.

Peter Horsbøll Møller

Aug 2, 2022, 9:15:38 AM8/2/22
to mapi...@googlegroups.com

The source code for Hardcode Themes is part of MapBasic and has been since v17.

I’m pretty sure the code also can be compiled with older versions if needed.

I have attached a compiled v0.94 that I had stored on my computer.

Peter Horsbøll Møller

www.precisely.com

Peter Horsbøll Møller
Principal Sales Engineer - Distinguished Engineer

Aug 4, 2022, 3:40:23 AM8/4/22
to MapInfo-L
Thank you.
Peter helped me with HCT.

I am using GE but it is not exporting thematic colors. I want to export thematic with colors.

Muhammad Hassan Khan

Aug 4, 2022, 3:40:46 AM8/4/22
to MapInfo-L
Thank you Mr. Peter.

Muhammad Hassan Khan

Aug 5, 2022, 12:37:49 AM8/5/22
to MapInfo-L
Dear All,

Kindly help me to export thematic with colors. Thanks.

Muhammad Hassan Khan

Aug 10, 2022, 12:20:19 AM8/10/22
to MapInfo-L
Dear All,

Kindly help me to export thematic to Google Earth with colors. Thanks.