Pop-up label when hovering over object

Peter Horne

Aug 4, 2022, 10:09:47 PM8/4/22
to MapInfo-L
I'm guessing the answer is no, but thought I would ask anyway. Is it possible to configure to get multiple label pop-ups when hovering over objects? For example I may have 3 coincident objects in 3 selectable layers and want to see all 3 label popups when I hover over them. Currently you just get the upper most selectable layer.
Thanks
Peter H

Sergi Gàmiz Ribelles

Aug 5, 2022, 11:25:11 AM8/5/22
to MapInfo-L
If there were some way to get cursor location without clicking on the map, it would be solved with the functions SearchPoint() and SearchInfo()..., I guess.
SGR
El dia divendres, 5 d’agost de 2022 a les 4:09:47 UTC+2, Peter Horne va escriure:

Peter Horne

Aug 7, 2022, 6:01:45 PM8/7/22
to MapInfo-L
Thanks Sergi. I have a play and see what I can come up with
Message has been deleted

Peter Horne

Aug 10, 2022, 12:00:43 AM8/10/22
to MapInfo-L
Hi,
shelved the hovering multi label pop-up theory,. Decided that users could just click on the map using the Info button and read data from there.
thanks for the responses though.