disable "IND was built using different language. You must rebuild" message?

Matthew Hirsch

Mar 18, 2021, 11:38:18 AM3/18/21
to mapi...@googlegroups.com

Is it possible to disable the lovely message “IND was built using a different language.  You must rebuild the indexes for use with this version of mapinfo”

As a result of not being able to run old workspace that automated printing multiple maps in newer versions of MIP, we have to use MIP11 often.    Each time we access a file we’ve worked with in MIP19, we get this lovely message.   Hitting OK moves past it so it’s a meaningless message, but it is annoying.

I’d stay with MIP19, but we are not able to open a workspace that sets up a map and layout then add another workspace that simply automates moving the map and printing.    Adding the automation wor tries to create a new layout and the whole thing crashes.   I am sure the reasons for changing the system are good, but it made all our systems much more difficult.

Thank you.