How to get the rowid of a selected object without altering structure

Sergi Gàmiz Ribelles

Jun 4, 2022, 11:47:41 AM6/4/22
to MapInfo-L
Hi,
Maybe it is easy but I don't know how. I want to get the rowid from a selected object, the rowid in its table, without creating a new field and updating it and keeping the object selected. Is it possible?
Any idea?
Thank you
SGR

Martin Hodder

Jun 4, 2022, 4:12:52 PM6/4/22
to mapi...@googlegroups.com

Hi Sergi,

If you have the row as a selection then you can use:-

CommandInfo(CMD_INFO_ROWID) and that should give you the RowID from the source table.

Regards

Martin Hodder

Higher Mapping Solutions

www.highermappingsolutions.com

archives, feature requests, to visit our Wiki, visit the Welcome page at
http://groups.google.com/group/mapinfo-l?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MapInfo-L" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mapinfo-l/71e19d3d-3e2d-45b6-b549-b59cfc50b800n%40googlegroups.com.

Sergi Gàmiz Ribelles

Jun 5, 2022, 11:23:11 AM6/5/22
to MapInfo-L
. I'm ashame, Excuse me. I'd ought to know this. Thank you

El dia dissabte, 4 de juny de 2022 a les 22:12:52 UTC+2, Martin Hodder va escriure: