creating EMF file

Peter Horne

Jun 11, 2021, 1:21:02 AM6/11/21
to MapInfo-L
Hi,
Running V19 and have searched info on EMF files. Came up with the info in attachment. Only problem is I have no idea how to perform 1. On the HOME tab, in the FILE group click save.
Maybe something (very) simple I'm missing here and happy for any advice on creating EMF file straight from MI.

Thanks
Peter H
EMF question.JPG

Peter Horsbøll Møller

Jun 11, 2021, 1:36:11 AM6/11/21
to mapi...@googlegroups.com

Hi Peter

Yeah, the description is a bit off. I’ll pass that to our documentation team to get it fixed

You are looking to save an image.

Use Home, Output, Save Image:

HTH

Peter Horsbøll Møller

www.precisely.com

Peter Horsbøll Møller
Principal Sales Engineer - Distinguished Engineer