Correction

Daniel Wiens

Aug 29, 2022, 9:07:33 AM8/29/22
to mapi...@googlegroups.com
When I said "lost" I meant lost his abilities with respect to helping with MI problems and writing code.  A few years ago I finally was able to get in contact with him when I found that he had a brain condition that had worsened to the extent he could no longer write Mbx code or even help with answering MI questions.  This could have been along or about 2018.  As to whether he is living or not, I don't know.  Sorry for the confusion this may have caused.

pankaj sabhlock

Aug 29, 2022, 11:08:04 PM8/29/22
to mapi...@googlegroups.com
Sad Story ..... God Bless him wherever he is......

Best Regards,

Pankaj Sabhlock
+91 7005225909

JAI MATA DI

On Mon, Aug 29, 2022 at 7:37 PM Daniel Wiens <D...@cropview.net> wrote:
When I said "lost" I meant lost his abilities with respect to helping with MI problems and writing code.  A few years ago I finally was able to get in contact with him when I found that he had a brain condition that had worsened to the extent he could no longer write Mbx code or even help with answering MI questions.  This could have been along or about 2018.  As to whether he is living or not, I don't know.  Sorry for the confusion this may have caused.

archives, feature requests, to visit our Wiki, visit the Welcome page at
http://groups.google.com/group/mapinfo-l?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MapInfo-L" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mapinfo-l/CAMu%3D77CO1Q%3DBj6C0eAhBm9QBs23BTRJKtp6Oc5S50bX-eo7GBw%40mail.gmail.com.