Table object intersect object retrieved from CommandInfo?

Marijan

Feb 24, 2022, 8:37:37 AM2/24/22
to MapInfo-L
Is it possible run spatial query on objects we retrieve using CommandInfo(CMD_INFO_CUSTOM_OBJ)?

I need to find all points from 'Points' table that intersects polyline I created using tool.

Usually I insert object in some table (e.g. 'Polyline'),  and then run spatial query on these two tables. However I always thought it would be easier to run this query directly, like:

oPolyline = CommandInfo(CMD_INFO_CUSTOM_OBJ)

SELECT * FROM POINTS WHERE POINTS.OB INTERSECTS oPolyline

Is it possible to do something like this?