Getting the Skeleton of Polygon with MapBasic Codes

Onuralp Turan

Jun 12, 2022, 8:46:22 AM6/12/22
to MapInfo-L
Hi everyone,
Can anyone help me how can i get skeleton of the polygon with using MapBasic?
I need the steps of the algorithm at least.

Thanks,
Onuralp.

Uffe Kousgaard

Jun 13, 2022, 3:10:57 AM6/13/22
to mapi...@googlegroups.com
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straight_skeleton

Strange so many new users (5 in 5 days) with Turkish sounding names, which all of a sudden ask sort of similar mapbasic questions !
Homework?

Regards
Uffe Kousgaard
archives, feature requests, to visit our Wiki, visit the Welcome page at
http://groups.google.com/group/mapinfo-l?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MapInfo-L" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mapinfo-l/fa82f62d-8563-40e0-9810-7d86bcfdf13fn%40googlegroups.com.

tansu ünlü

Jun 13, 2022, 6:33:22 AM6/13/22
to MapInfo-L
yes, homework.  Thank you very much for your help.