MRR Batch Clipping

Rosario C

Apr 15, 2022, 6:30:30 AM4/15/22
to MapInfo-L
Good morning,

I have a need to clip a large MRR file into unique areas. I have used the clip function in the Raster operations suite, whereby selecting the input file and then the clip region which works fine, however, I need to do this for over 100 clip areas, so doing it one by one is time consuming. Furthermore, I need to contour those same areas so that I can calculate area.

Is there some tool or automated task that can be used to facilitate this? Unfortunately,  Alteryx does not support MRR functions to allow this type of work,.

Any insight is appreciated.

Regards,

Rosario