All2Pts.mbx

jcoleman...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2021, 11:33:48 AM4/28/21
to MapInfo-L
Does anyone know where I can still download the All2Pts tool?  The place I used to download old tools doesn't seem to exist any longer.

David Sherrod

Apr 28, 2021, 12:34:41 PM4/28/21
to mapi...@googlegroups.com
I've attached two mbx files, probably the same thing.  Didn't see an dot.mb file, so presumably the mbx file(s) is all you need.
That file with dash-85 in title may be newer, slicker, maybe not.  They both have 2009 file-download dates, but that may correspond only to the last time I had to reload them following some hard-drive failure issue.

Sincerely,
Dave Sherrod

On Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 8:40:27 AM PDT, jcoleman...@gmail.com <jcoleman...@gmail.com> wrote:

Does anyone know where I can still download the All2Pts tool?  The place I used to download old tools doesn't seem to exist any longer.

archives, feature requests, to visit our Wiki, visit the Welcome page at
http://groups.google.com/group/mapinfo-l?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MapInfo-L" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mapinfo-l/6e07d47d-c276-498d-9a8e-1f64ace77cefn%40googlegroups.com.
All2Pts.mbx
all2pts-85.mbx

jcoleman...@gmail.com