More old code issues.

Matthew Hirsch

Jul 14, 2021, 3:50:57 PM7/14/21
to mapi...@googlegroups.com

I have a bit more old code I could use some help with.

I was able to duct tape my way around the issue of the old menu commands by using:

Dim mapWinID as Integer

Dim mapWinID2 as Integer

Selecting the map window in the Layout than

mapWinID = FrontWindow()

Selecting the layout window than

mapWinID2 = FrontWindow(

It is not pretty, but it gets me very close to where I can use the old code again.

I am running into an issue where I am adding a title to the layout, printing then removing the title.

Set Window mapWinID2 Front

Create Text Title (1.7,.75) (6.0889,0.35) Font ("Arial",1,20,0)

Set Window frontwindow() title ID + "_map"

printwin

Set Window frontwindow() title "Layout"

fetch last from layout1

lastrow = layout1.rowid

select * from layout1 where rowid>lastrow-2

delete from selection

This section works in Mapinfo11 correctly and removes the title from the layout, but in running it on Mapinfo19 I get an error:  “Table layout1 not found.”

Thank you.

Matthew