mapbasic 2019 not loading/working at all !!!

瀏覽次數:30 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Snashall, Scott

未讀,
2021年2月17日 中午12:48:232021/2/17
收件者:mapi...@googlegroups.com

Guys,

Has anybody else had issues with mapbasic 2019. Ive uninstalled it rebooted my computer etc. to now avail. Just keeps hanging is there any work arounds?

Mapinfo 2019 loads fine..

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers

Scott

Peter Horsbøll Møller

未讀,
2021年2月23日 中午12:01:182021/2/23
收件者:mapi...@googlegroups.com

Scott

Have you tried starting MapBasic as an administrator?

Peter Horsbøll Møller

www.precisely.com

Peter Horsbøll Møller
Principal Sales Engineer - Distinguished Engineer