Rcpp issue.

robroy865

Jul 31, 2012, 10:11:02 AM7/31/12
to mapf...@googlegroups.com
The latest versions (0.9.11 and 0.9.12) Rcpp on some platforms do not work and will result in a crash when using the calc.prob function. Downgrading to version 0.9.10 will resolve this problem.

Developers of Rcpp are aware of this bug and are working on it.

martin

Jul 31, 2012, 10:19:48 AM7/31/12
to mapf...@googlegroups.com
Downgrading is quite easy, one has to delete the existing Rcpp package and than download Rcpp 0.9.10 source: Rcpp_0.9.10.tar.gz
Once downloaded, the old Rcpp can be installed using standard package interface.

José

Jul 31, 2012, 10:55:35 AM7/31/12
to mapf...@googlegroups.com
Hi--just to let you know that I am already a member of the group MAPfastR.
José

Carl Nettelblad

Aug 3, 2012, 4:56:26 AM8/3/12
to mapf...@googlegroups.com
Just let me know if I should check anything in the implementation, but if the Rcpp authors have accepted it as a bug, maybe I shold leave it at that.

/Carl
Message has been deleted

Ronnie Nelson

Oct 26, 2012, 5:27:56 AM10/26/12
to mapf...@googlegroups.com
Note that the Command Line Tool needs to be installed if you are running a Unix system for the Rcpp package (downloaded from the link here) to be built.

The easiest is to ensure that you have the latest version of Xcode installed.

Note that you may need to restart your R after reinstallation of the Rcpp package.

Ronnie Nelson

Mar 25, 2013, 3:26:21 PM3/25/13
to mapf...@googlegroups.com
The Rcpp issue has been resolved and the latest version for MAPfastR, and all the dependencies now works with the latest version of Rcpp.