Tiled 0.10 released

Thorbjørn Lindeijer

Sep 16, 2014, 6:51:55 PM9/16/14
to mape...@googlegroups.com
Hey everybody,

This weekend I finally had time to round off the Tiled 0.10 release.
Read the blog post about it here:

http://blog.mapeditor.org/2014/09/tiled-010-released.html

Installers for Windows and Mac OS X are available as well as the source
code. All downloads are hosted at github.com now instead of SourceForge,
because of the aggressive advertisement done by SourceForge.

In total 6 translations were updated and 1 was added. This is awesome,
but unfortunately it's also only half of the translations. I will be
trying to contact translators that I didn't hear back from again and
eventually try to find new translators when necessary.

Thanks for being part of this community and look forward to further
Tiled development!

Cheers,
Bjørn