Is anyone working on any Swift implementations?

Alex Vandertol

Sep 17, 2014, 9:12:55 PM9/17/14
to mape...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know of any open-source iOS Swift libraries that use TMX?

Pedro Lourenço

Oct 13, 2014, 5:28:52 AM10/13/14
to mape...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying without success :(
You get anything?

Shannara

Oct 13, 2014, 11:36:09 AM10/13/14
to mape...@googlegroups.com
If there is an Object-C loader library, that could be referenced in Swift .... I am just now looking into this.

Thorbjørn Lindeijer

Oct 13, 2014, 11:55:53 AM10/13/14
to mape...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Oct 13, 2014, at 05:36 PM, Shannara wrote:
If there is an Object-C loader library, that could be referenced in Swift .... I am just now looking into this.

Wouldn't Kobold Kit work for you then?

Regards,
Bjørn

Breno Azevedo

Feb 11, 2015, 11:36:52 AM2/11/15
to mape...@googlegroups.com
I have a student who have done this, awesome implementation. I have no idea why he doesn't open source or sell it, I've already told him that :(

Kobold Kit implementation is very shaky, I had little success with it.

Thorbjørn Lindeijer

Feb 11, 2015, 2:41:03 PM2/11/15
to mape...@googlegroups.com
Actually this question also came up on the forum and somebody suggested JSTileMap:

Haven't tried it myself, some people had success with it.

Regards,
Bjørn