Nuno Silva

Aug 29, 2014, 5:15:43 AM8/29/14
to mape...@googlegroups.com
I had to make a build of Tiled from the latest Git sources since I
needed to work with Object Rotation, and I thought it'd be useful to
share it with other people who might want a build as well. You can
find it at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2fNrr8QfMhKRFc5RFVWMXY3dFU/edit?usp=sharing
.

Thorbjørn Lindeijer

Aug 29, 2014, 6:03:37 AM8/29/14
to mape...@googlegroups.com
Hey Nuno,

Was there some reason why you couldn't use the Daily Builds provided
from the Downloads page?

http://www.mapeditor.org/download

Regards,
Bjørn
> --

Nuno Silva

Aug 29, 2014, 6:05:12 AM8/29/14
to mape...@googlegroups.com
One fairly simple reason: I did not know there were daily builds on
the download page, I assumed you'd only have Tiled 0.9.1 for download.
Oops! :P