Question about autorotating tiles in random view

Alex Vandertol

Sep 17, 2014, 9:12:06 PM9/17/14
to mape...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to have the randomizer choose random rotations for tiles that meet the edge requirements?  So for example if I had an all-grass tile when choosing random fill I would get all 4 orientations of the one tile randomly.  If I had a tile with grass on the left and street on the right, the randomizer / fill function would automatically also use that for grass right / street left as well.

Thorbjørn Lindeijer

Sep 18, 2014, 4:34:53 PM9/18/14
to mape...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Sep 18, 2014, at 03:12 AM, Alex Vandertol wrote:
Is it possible to have the randomizer choose random rotations for tiles that meet the edge requirements?  So for example if I had an all-grass tile when choosing random fill I would get all 4 orientations of the one tile randomly.  If I had a tile with grass on the left and street on the right, the randomizer / fill function would automatically also use that for grass right / street left as well.

Unfortunately this is currently not possible. You are welcome to have a look at how this could be implemented.

Regards,
Bjørn