String freeze for Tiled 0.11

Thorbjørn Lindeijer

Dec 30, 2014, 9:13:09 AM12/30/14
to mape...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I'd like to start 2015 with the release of Tiled 0.11, so it's time to
update the translations! This release is a lot smaller than 0.11. Only
36 new/changed strings since then, so for those who had already tackled
the 0.10 update this one should be quick.

Here's the changelog since 0.10 (excluding bugfixes) to give you an idea
of what's new:

* Added support for hexagonal maps (offset coordinates)
* Added 'Export' action to repeat the last export
* Added a shortcut for the Reload action (Ctrl+R)
* Added ability to rename custom properties (by arn00d)
* Added unique IDs to objects (by Mark van Rij)
* Added a CSV export plugin
* Added visual feedback when properties differ between multiple selected
objects (by Parker Miller)
* Added command-line export (by Brandon Dillon)
* Allow dynamically changing the map orientation and grid size

For reference here are the current translators:

Czech: Petr Viktorin
Dutch: Thorbjørn Lindeijer
French: Yohann Ferreira
German: Erik Schilling & Sebastian Grillmaier (please coordinate)
Italian: Marco Fras
Portuguese: Porfírio Ribeiro
Russian: Alex Vega
Spanish: Mauricio Muñoz Lucero

The following languages have not been updated to 0.10 yet and could be
picked up by a new translator:

Brazilian Portuguese,
Chinese,
Hebrew,
Japanese,
Latvian,
Traditional Chinese

The .ts files in the git repository have been updated, so you can either
use those if you have a local up-to-date checkout or download them from
here:

https://github.com/bjorn/tiled/tree/master/translations

Uploading updates to Transifex is also an option:

http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/tiled/resource/master/

The easiest way to update a translation is by using Qt Linguist and the
most convenient way for me to receive a translation update is by pull
request on github.com. Alternatively, translations can be sent back to
me by mail or by uploading it to transifex.com and mailing me about
this.

If you are no longer interested in translating Tiled, let me know! Then
I will try not to mail you anymore to ask for translation updates.

Best regards,
Bjørn

tera api

Dec 31, 2014, 10:02:03 PM12/31/14
to mape...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bjørn,

I send new Japanese translation file. (tiled_ja.ts)

Cheers!
---
Hiroki Utsunomiya

tiled_ja.ts

Thorbjørn Lindeijer

Jan 1, 2015, 3:36:28 AM1/1/15
to mape...@googlegroups.com
Hey Hiroki,

On Thu, Jan 1, 2015, at 04:01 AM, tera api wrote:
I send new Japanese translation file. (tiled_ja.ts)

Many thanks for the huge update! I've pushed it to the git repository with change https://github.com/bjorn/tiled/commit/3c8e96aa844f019065bed9b23f22901ef143b902

And a Happy New Year! :-)

Cheers,
Bjørn