Import PSD into Tileset

Виталий Терзиев

Jul 25, 2014, 7:03:28 AM7/25/14
to mape...@googlegroups.com
Hi, my name is Vitaliy, i'm an artist and designer, sometimes I must create levels with Your "Tiled Map Editor", I think that's best program=))

But sometimes really miss the import function from PSD into tilesets...

Thorbjørn Lindeijer

Jul 29, 2014, 4:05:38 PM7/29/14
to mape...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the suggestion. I've found a plugin that should be able to do
this, now I just need to find some time to include it with Tiled and
test if it works. I've opened this issue about it for when I get around
to this:

https://github.com/bjorn/tiled/issues/708

Subscribe or comment there if you want to get notified about this. I
don't know when I'll get around to it, so any others interested in this
should feel invited to take on this issue as well!

Cheers,
Bjørn

Виталий Терзиев

Jul 30, 2014, 6:43:53 AM7/30/14