The function DB.delete(name:String) is not exposed in 3.0.5

priyatham siram

Sep 22, 2017, 2:00:27 AM9/22/17
to MapDB
Hi,
I am working on migrating my code from 1.0.8 to mapdb 3.0.5,
My requirement involves removing maps from a DB from time to time.
In 1.0.8, there was function DB.delete(String name).
In 3.0.5 it seemed like the delete function was not present, but in the source of DB.Kt (taken from master branch) I found the function DB.delete(name:String). However, it was not exposed.
DB.delete() is internally calling Store.delete(recid, serializer) which is available/exposed in 3.0.5.

Am I using the correct version of mapDB ? or following a wrong approach? or should I directly use Store.delete()

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Priyatham