Re: Mapping Myanmar

Message has been deleted

CNR Nair

Aug 5, 2010, 5:43:31 PM8/5/10
to map-countr...@googlegroups.com
Please send the link of edits which remains to be moderated.

Regards
CNR

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 9:01 PM, <p3t3...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Google Map Moderator.
                 I am ms myo zar ni aung,i live in yangon,myanmar.Now some data was wrong on my Country Map.
That why. i want to change some place name on country map.But Moderator approving is very long time.
Could you help how do i fix this problem?

Best Regds
Ms Myo Zar Ni Aung

Myo Zar Ni Aung

Aug 13, 2010, 12:29:41 PM8/13/10
to map-countr...@googlegroups.com
Dear CNR
           pleace search this place.[16.783192,96.154028]Lancaster Road is must be Nawaday Road.
Myo Zar Ni Aung

CNR Nair

Aug 14, 2010, 6:08:01 AM8/14/10
to map-countr...@googlegroups.com
Dear Myo
Pl right-click at the link 'Link to this page' and copy the link address (if u are using Google chrome )and send it as ur reply

Regards
CNR

Rohit

Aug 20, 2010, 7:10:53 AM8/20/10
to map-countr...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
 This has been moderated now. Going forward, please do post the links to the features as mentioned by Dr. Nair :)

Thanks,
Rohit