Mapping Bangladeh

Nurul

Nov 3, 2010, 3:21:33 AM11/3/10
to map-countr...@googlegroups.com
Hi, This is my first post on this forum, I have added to place (one school, one college) from Map maker. Status is pending waiting for moderation. Could you please tell me who is going to moderate it and how long it will take to apprive

thanks

Adam

Nov 4, 2010, 4:42:58 PM11/4/10
to map-countr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nurul, and welcome to the Map Your World community.  Glad to have you here!

Moderation times can vary significantly; depending upon the magnitude of the edit and the amount you've successfully mapped before, it can range from very quick to, well, not-so-quick.  But you may be able to get others to moderate your edits by posting a brief request on our Moderation Requests forum here:

Thanks for mapping, and take care :)