Mapping Bangladesh

Shehab

Dec 9, 2009, 1:05:40 AM12/9/09
to Map Your World - Country-specific topics
Hi,

This is my first post. I will start with Banani 13.

ferdau...@gmail.com

May 13, 2010, 8:49:20 AM5/13/10
to map-countr...@googlegroups.com
Just joined the group

Map Maker Guide

May 17, 2010, 4:18:29 AM5/17/10
to Map Your World - Country-specific topics
Hi there. We're delighted to have you with us :)

You may visit the following page to help you get started with Map
Maker:
http://maps.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=155406

Do let us know if you have any queries. We'd be more than happy to
help you out.

Regards,
Map Maker Guide

Md. Shafiullah

Oct 3, 2010, 7:24:39 AM10/3/10
to map-countr...@googlegroups.com
Hi I shall map Sector-8, Uttara. Since I live there, I think I can contribute.

Shafi

Md.Giash Uddin Mahmud

Nov 19, 2010, 5:11:18 AM11/19/10
to map-countr...@googlegroups.com
HI EVERY BODY WELLCOME TO OUR MAP SITE IN BANGLADESH,ALSO THANKS THOS WHO ARE CONTRIBUTE WITH MAP,OK GUYS I LIVES IN UK ,MY HOME DISTRICT NOAKHALI I ALL READY DONE LOTS OF AREA WITH GEOGRAPHCAL CODE ROUTE PLAN MY PLAN AS SOON AS I WILL MAKING ALL OVER BD MAP WITH DATA ,DETAILS PLEASE THOSE WHO ARE INTEREST TO CONTRIBUTE WITH ME SEND DETAILS MY EMAIL. I WILL APPROCIATE TO JOIN WITH ME.THANKS MY EMAIL-u...@gmail.com