Before requesting a separate discussion group for your country...

lasni...@google.com

Jun 30, 2010, 12:49:19 AM6/30/10
to map-countr...@googlegroups.com
We'd love to have hugely active user communities for every single country where Map Maker is available!  But at the same time, we also don't want to crowd our community space with nearly 200 separate forums, not all of which are likely to be actively used in the near-term ;).

Therefore, help us help you!  Before requesting a separate discussion group for your country, please focus on having conversations in either a relevant continent-specific forum (like Africa) or in our top level General Map Maker forum.  Then, once you've gotten traction (a healthy number of users collectively making a lot of high-quality edits and/or moderations), then drop a note in this "Country-specific topics" requesting us to create a new country-specific forum.

Thanks!

PlusNinety

Oct 31, 2010, 6:25:04 PM10/31/10
to map-countr...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to ask you to add Armenia. I guess it'd be better to add it to Middle East like Cyprus. There is a group of users making a lot of edits, so I think it's time to have a place to discuss it all:)

Thanks!